Monday 14 January 2013

Questacon

Hello again!
I have been to Questacon. It is so cool!!!!!!!! I am so happy and pleased. I had a go at everything. The free fall was amasing. I had a fit of fright before I went on it and then I was fine. It is so unfair, but fun!!!!!!
Questacon is the best place ever and if you have not been there go! Here is the link to their site: http://www.questacon.edu.au/#canberra

I watched a cool show by this strange man. He was so funny, but he could not speak properly. I guess that was part of the act.

Ok I shall not ruin things for you, just go there!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Questacon is such a cool place isn't it? I went on the free fall twice when I went. I never got scared until I was hanging from the bar and then it was too late to do anything but drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! It is not really that bad though. The worst bit is hanging there before you fall.
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like questacon, I've been there several times and I still haven't been on the freefall!
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete